Mission, Vision, and Values
The mission of ARcare is “Health for All,” with a focus on customer health, community health, employee health, and organizational health. Our mission is at the core of every activity we pursue.
The vision of ARcare is to be the largest primary care provider in Arkansas, the provider of first choice in our communities, and a national leader of community health centers.
The values of ARcare guide employees in providing superior service to fulfill our mission and achieve our vision.
Our values are:
- Stewardship – Valuing our resources daily to ensure our mission tomorrow
- Positive Attitude – Empowering employees to create an energetic work environment
- Integrity – Honesty, ethics, and dedication to all we do
- Respect – Appreciating all people, work, and ideas
- Improvement – Always striving for performance excellence
- Teamwork – Achieving our goals together
ARcare serves all of rural Arkansas with locations in Augusta, Bald Knob, Batesville, Batesville-Southside, Brinkley, Cabot, Carlisle, Cherry Valley, Conway, Cotton Plant, Des Arc, England, Hazen, Heber Springs, Horseshoe Bend, Jonesboro, Kensett, Lake City, Lonoke, McCrory, Mayflower, Melbourne, Newport, Parkin, Searcy, Swifton, and Wynne.