How to Request ARcare’s Mobile Unit
If you want to request ARcare’s mobile unit at your event, then you must submit your request form at least 30 days before your scheduled event. You will also need the following information, and meet the following space requirements:
- If the event includes health encounters that are billable, such as physicals or drug screens, then you will need to work with the Mobile Unit Coordinator to schedule appointments, and ensure that the necessary paperwork is in place.
- If the event is going to last for more than one day, then you will need to ensure the Mobile Unit has access to electricity.
- The event space needs to be able to accommodate a 42-ft mobile unit. The full dimensions of the Mobile Unit are: Height – 13.8 feet; Width – 8.5 feet, 14.6 feet with awning; Length – 42.10 feet.
Services Offered through ARcare’s Mobile Unit
ARcare offers many convenient services through its Mobile Unit. These include:
Family Practice Care
- General physicals
- Acute medical care for minor injuries
- Immunizations, including flu, pneumonia,
and hepatitis B
- Chronic disease management for diabetes,
hypertension, and other conditions
- HIV testing
- Well-child visits
- Healthy weight assessments
- Sports physicals
- School physicals