As our community continues to feel the increased impact of Coronavirus, we feel it is important to let our patients know the measures we are taking to help keep our valued patients and staff safe and healthy. Please be assured that we are doing our part in taking care of the people we serve and are implementing certain protocols based on the recommendations of the CDC.
If you suspect you have COVID-19 symptoms, call into one of our clinics before coming in. For your safety and the safety of other patients, we are asking all patients to call to get instructions on how to connect with one of our telehealth providers.
The process of speaking with a telehealth provider is simple:
- Login to virtualcarenow.arcare.net/users/sign_up/consumer to register and enter code “Telemed”.
- Complete your online profile by providing your personal information as well as your insurance information.
- Once complete, select “Meet with Provider Now”. You will be placed in a virtual waiting room until a telehealth provider is available to assist you.
- Once the provider connects, you can select “Start Session” and speak to the provider through your smartphone, laptop, or ipad about your medical situation.
- The provider will then give you further instructions on next steps.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation. It is our top priority to maintain the highest level of care for our patients and keeping you safe while keeping our focus where it belongs: Our Valued Patients.