Behavioral health services are an important part of treating conditions such as attention deficit disorder, depression, or substance abuse. ARcare offers services for those with behavioral health issues and their family members. Licensed counselors and mental health professionals at our behavioral health clinic provide these services for patients of all ages.
Our mental health services include treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders. Patients can also receive support and care for post-traumatic stress disorder and other disorders that affect mental health and behavior. Our providers understand how these types of disorders can affect family life and are committed to ensuring that all family members receive help and support.
Our behavioral health services at ARcare include the following:
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Divorce counseling and support for families and those who are adjusting to blended families
- Counseling for grief and loss
- Drug and alchohol addiction
- Problems with interpersonal relationships
- Parenting issues
- Sibling conflict
- Problems with adoption
- Issues with attachment
- Peer problems
To learn more about our behavioral health services or set up an appointment at your nearest ARcare clinic, please contact the nearest location to you.