When you need prescription medication pickup services, ARcare Pharmacy offers these to patients in the Augusta, Bentonville, Brinkley, Cabot, Carlisle, Pangburn, and Parkin areas. If you are a Kentucky resident, KentuckyCare Pharmacy offers these services in the Paducah area. Our commitment to ensuring that Arkansas and Kentucky residents have access to affordable health care includes being able to fill prescription medications. You can visit one of our pharmacies to pick up prescriptions at your convenience.
If you need prescription medication, please note that these orders are processed Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. We will let you know if we need authorization from a provider for your prescription, such as when you have no more refills left.
Please call your local ARcare or KentuckyCare Pharmacy to have your prescription filled or to check on a prescription order that you have already placed. Our pharmacy staff will enter your prescription into our system or let you know via text if your prescription is ready to be picked up.
In addition to our commitment to making sure prescriptions are able to be fulfilled quickly and conveniently for all at our ARcare Pharmacy locations, we provide medication therapy management services in many of our ARcare clinic locations. Our clinical pharmacists work in conjunction with our primary care providers to offer several services including:
- Comprehensive medication reviews
- Optimizing medication regimens for uncontrolled disease states
- Identifying and solving complex drug-related problems
- Ensuring use of evidence-based, cost-effective therapies
- Educating patients about appropriate medication use
- Providing smoking cessation education
- Educating on inhaler technique
- Assessing for medication dose adjustments based on laboratory values
- Placing and interpreting continuous glucose monitors (CGMs)
- Transitions of care
If you are interested or would like to learn more about ARcare’s Residency Program, click the link below.