Your health matters now more than ever, and we’re here for you. Our clinics are OPEN.
As our community continues to feel the increased impact of COVID-19, your health matters now more than ever. We want you to know that we are here for you. Our clinics are OPEN. We are equipped to handle your medical situation with your safety as our top priority. Please be assured that we are doing our part in taking care of the people we serve and we have implemented certain protocols based on the recommendations of the CDC.
If you are sick and in need of medical attention, please visit any of our clinics OR call us to receive instructions on how to be connected to one of our telehealth providers.
The process of speaking with a telehealth provider is simple:
- Login to virtualcarenow.arcare.net/users/sign_up/consumer to register and enter code “Telemed”.
- Complete your online profile by providing your personal information as well as your insurance information.
- Once complete, select “Meet with Provider Now”. You will be placed in a virtual waiting room until a telehealth provider is available to assist you.
- Once the provider connects, you can select “Start Session” and speak to the provider through your smartphone, laptop, or ipad about your medical situation.
- The provider will then give you further instructions on next steps.
No matter what your medical situation is, our clinics are open and we’re here to take care of you, both virtually and face-to-face. It is our top priority to maintain the highest level of care for our patients and keeping you safe while keeping our focus where it belongs: Our Valued Patients.