Women’s Health at ARcare
Throughout their lifetime, women need routine healthcare services to prevent or detect any issues that might develop. ARcare provides women’s healthcare services for patients in central and northeastern Arkansas that help ensure that women in these parts of the state have access to care for a wide range of women’s health concerns.
At ARcare, we provide women’s health services on a sliding fee scale. These services include:
• Annual checkups with an OB/GYN
• Cancer screenings for breast, cervical, and colon cancer
• Education, tests and treatments for sexually transmitted diseases
• Family planning options
• Pregnancy services, including routine exams and ultrasounds
• Prenatal care for women who are trying to conceive
• Reproductive health treatments for problems associated with menopause, menstruation, perimenopause and pregnancy
As part of our women’s healthcare services, we offer the Arkansas BreastCare Program. This program ensures that women over 40 who are uninsured or underinsured have access to timely screenings and treatments for breast cancer. Women who are eligible can have a clinical breast exam and mammogram at no cost. We also offer reduced cost or no-cost services, such as biopsies, surgical consultations and excisions. This makes it possible for women to receive the screenings and care they need without having to delay them due to finances.
if you are due for a checkup, please contact your local ARcare clinic to make an appointment with one of our trusted providers.